* 2500+ Librarian, Store Keeper *
* सरकारी नौकरी लाइब्रेरियन, स्टोर कीपर के लिए *

* Graduate Pass Can Apply *
* स्नातक पास लागू कर सकते हैं *

To Apply Click on the Link

Haryana Staff Selection Commission – 2540 Computer Instructor, Librarian, Store Keeper

Get latest information about Govt jobs in India on all Central & State Govt jobs in India including 10th pass govt job and 12th pass Govt job.

Source Link

31 Comments

Anisha · July 8, 2017 at 7:48 pm

Raise your hands if you check sarcasm posts only for good jokes in comments section but all you get is repeated nonsense including this one ?

And the society will still accept you if you don’t know the guy in the above picture ?

Benjamin Rakovei · July 8, 2017 at 7:48 pm

Dear Sarcasm admin, i am really curious, you post 24 hrs. I am sure you will suffer Insomnia someday.

You don’t need to prepare and post funny jokes or memes. Just type India vs pakistan, USA vs Middle east, North Korea vs South Korea, Philippines Vs cyclones, Bangladesh Vs Sarcasm or Sarcasm Vs 9GAG, People will comment their stupid jokes and they gonna laugh at each other.
???

Jamie Garcia · July 8, 2017 at 7:49 pm

I can’t remember this guy but my childhood was awesome!

Jitmitra Kashyap · July 8, 2017 at 7:49 pm

I remember only the cartoon character who was ugly not this photoshoped pic guy…

Chime Chimezie · July 8, 2017 at 7:50 pm

The guy that eats tinned food just to get extra muscles on his hands….

I tried that when I was small and ended up getting extra muscles on my belly.

Raise your hands up if you tried it too ????

Nahida Najneen · July 8, 2017 at 7:52 pm

Is he popeye???✌

Zara Mumtaz · July 8, 2017 at 7:53 pm

Popeye & he was the reason my mommy forced me go eat spinach all the time.

Junior Condé · July 8, 2017 at 7:54 pm

1. I got a dig big
2. You that read wrong
3. You read that wrong too
4. You checked
5. You smiled
7. You are wondering why you’re still this reading this
8. You saw that mistake… right? (On 7)
10. But did you see that I skipped 6?
10. You checked
11. And saw you that I doubled 10 and skipped 9
12. I said saw you, not you saw
13. I also skipped 2
14. You got tricked
15. I’m just wasting your time go back to reading the comments

Saikat Hasan · July 8, 2017 at 7:54 pm

I am stronger than the person mentioned in the photo.
Oh, um not lying , um just telling the truth.

Chet Isiodu · July 8, 2017 at 7:59 pm

Dear person reading this,I don’t care who you are but I hope your day has been going well, if not, I hope it gets better You are an amazing person who will inspire others to do great things so keep up the hard work.. if you enjoyed reading this leave a comment and tell me where you from i will be very happy to see where my words made a smille thanks

Syeda Sadia Siktun · July 8, 2017 at 7:59 pm

I can’t remember but my childhood was really awesome <3.

Ayaz Ahmad Cheema · July 8, 2017 at 8:01 pm

I always wanted to be the first to comment, but there is no way. Who are these people who comment at the speed of light? What Internet do they use? What do they live for? Where they live? What do they eat?

Malefetsane Nkomo Nicholas · July 8, 2017 at 8:04 pm

How to Turn a Girl on
– Lip biting
– Ass Grabbing
– Hair Pulling
– Hand Guiding
– Having Her against the wall
– K issing Her Neck.
How Turn a Boy on
Touch us anywhere, even our shirts
. as for me, just point at me

Shila Mousumi · July 8, 2017 at 8:05 pm

My childhood was so wonderful with Popeye… best cartoon I ve ever seen… ??

Ashi Ria · July 8, 2017 at 8:15 pm

Popeye

Faysal Islam · July 8, 2017 at 8:40 pm

I decided to make my password “incorrect” because if I type it in wrong, my computer will remind me, “Your password is incorrect.”

Yessin Muradin · July 8, 2017 at 8:54 pm

Its naruto when he gets his first pokemon by goku in sasuke’s home en where bulma was stripping in front of boruto

Victor Ayo · July 8, 2017 at 11:22 pm

Yes ooo… “Its popeye the sailor man”…..

Eias Bsoul · July 8, 2017 at 11:23 pm

If you ever go to INDIA, this is HOW TO CROSS ROAD IN INDIA.. Look left and right for Cars and Bikes, Look up for Aeroplane, Look down for Bomb, Look back for Kidnappers, Hold ur bag tight and watch the person beside u, Then walk Zigzag to avoid straight Bullets…

Jhon Vergel · July 9, 2017 at 3:43 am

Awesome

Khan Saimon · July 9, 2017 at 4:55 am

look at his both hands…he does musterbate a lot right?

Hasan Md Murad · July 9, 2017 at 7:28 am

In my childhood I started eating Spanish Type vegetable that he had to have for extra mussels. But couple of days later I had loose motion ?

Basil Haytham · July 9, 2017 at 9:04 am

I can’t remember this bullshit but my childhood was awesome

Yuvani Malhotra · August 28, 2017 at 7:33 am

I am looking for boys and girls with good communication skill to promote our company services..this is a government authorize company. No field work , no target. There is full training and support so not required any type of experience.
Working hour:- 10:00am to 5:00pm.
Work location:- varanasi (u.p) only.interested candidates can call me 8295276784

Anamika Sharma · August 28, 2017 at 7:53 am

Urgent requirment for Marketing Executive for the e – commerce company Uttar pradesh ,Agra salary package 15000- 30000 monthly should have good communication skill and have a confident to convence anyone . Contact At 9808960070 whtapp nu. ( No A consultant direrct opening)

Muslim Paracha · August 28, 2017 at 7:59 am

Sir / madam, I am M.sc economics, M.Ed, B.ed, DIE, JDPE, CLIS, mobile phone number is 03039026303 for the post of librarian.

Sumit Sabharwal · August 28, 2017 at 8:24 am

Best oppurtny for males and females my company need a new staff study 10th minimum location UP vanarasi sallry minm15000 to 25000 for more details whtsap txt..orcont no 7015925613

Awadhesh Kumar R · August 28, 2017 at 10:02 am

Govt. regd offic me work ke liye job contect kijiye 9918322345 urgent required.

Avana · August 28, 2017 at 3:11 pm

✡ home based work ?
girls boys both can join
Earn money without investment
Daily earn 400/500
Just from Android mobile
Government Registered company network business
Interested people type join and what’s up me ?
9840315232????

Tej-pratap G Gupta · August 29, 2017 at 3:03 am

Great Opportunities for Boys and girls 8th, 10th,12th, BA, MA, BBA, MBA, BCA, MCA, B-TECH, M-TECH .and any Computer course.
And Diploma ,
Digree Holder can Apply for office work.
Timing 10am To 5pm.
Salary starting minimum 12500 to 30000+Room and food facilities are available here.
for Apply Contact on call

Submit contact :Mr. Gupta G
91185-53717
only for this weak.
Interested person contact my number.
Haridwar u.k

Sahil Raghuvanshi · August 29, 2017 at 4:07 am

Vancy males and fameles, location_Chandigarh, Varanasi,new Delhi,jharkand, up,bihar,haryana. any other, qualification_10th,12th, iti, any other person, minm salary_15000 to 30000. Intrested person can call me no_7027420502