* Govt Job for Assistant Teacher *
* सरकारी नौकरी सहायक शिक्षक के लिए *

* +12 Pass Can Apply *
* 12 पास आवेदन कर सकते हैं *

To Apply Click on the Link

Cantonment Board Delhi Recruitment 2017– 36 Assistant Teacher & Sanitary Inspector

Get latest information about Govt jobs in India on all Central & State Govt jobs in India including 10th pass govt job and 12th pass Govt job.

Source Link

Showmick Tirtha · July 8, 2017 at 7:35 am

A 70 year old man went for a Sperm Test. The Doctor gave him a bottle to collect sperm. The next day, the man came with the empty bottle & said he tried with his left hand then right hand. Then his wife tried with her left hand & right hand. Then his daughter-in-law tried with both hands & mouth. Then the neighbor’s wife & daughter tried the same way..but could not open the damn bottle.??

Ashi Ria · July 8, 2017 at 7:36 am

Women take 15 days to fall in love

Men only needs 8.2 seconds ?

Ashi Ria · July 8, 2017 at 7:37 am

ive changed my car horns to gun sounds.. now people move out of the way faster

Saurav Das · July 8, 2017 at 7:37 am

1.I got a dig bick
2.You that read wrong
3.You read that wrong too
4.You checked
5.You smiled
7.You are wondering why you’re still this reading this
8.You saw that mistake…right?(on 7)
10.But did you see that I skipped 6?
10.You checked
11.And saw you that I doubled 10 and skipped 9
12.I said saw you,not you saw
13.I also skipped 2
14.You got tricked
15.I’m just wasting your time go back and read other comments…

Shivam Maheshwari · July 8, 2017 at 7:39 am

I bet you $ 13456324567 dollars you didn’t read that number.
You just skipped right over it.
You didn’t even realize I put a letter in it.
No I didn’t but you went back and looked.
I want my like??

Sumaiya Ansari · July 8, 2017 at 7:39 am

there are three types pf vegetarians, 1. pure vegetarian, 2. can eat egg bt vegetarian, 3. no non veg on tuesday

Hasin Rayan Zidni · July 8, 2017 at 7:40 am

True Story: A handsome man went into a hotel and asked to see the boss. When the boss came, the story began. -The client: is room 39 empty? -The boss: yes, sir. -The client: can I book it? -The boss: of course you can. -The client: thank you. Before going to the room, the client asked the boss to provide him with a black knife, a white thread 39 cm and an orange 73g. The boss agreed though he was surprized at the weird things the client asked to have. The client went into his room, he didn’t ask for food or anything else. Unfortunately for the boss, his room was next to room 39. After midnight, the boss heard strange voices and noise in that client’s room. Voices of wild animals and of utensils and dishes being thrown on the floor. The boss didn’t sleep that night. He kept thinking and wondering what might be the source of the noise. In the morning, when the client handed the keys to the boss, the latter asked to see the room first. He went to the room and found everything alright. Nothing unusual. He even found the thread, the black knife and the orange on the table. The client paid the bill and gave the bellboys a very good tip and left the hotel smiling. The boss was in a shock but he didn’t reveal what he heard to the bellboys. In fact, he started to doubt himself. After one year, the client showed up again. He asked to see the boss again. The boss was in a puzzle. The client asked the same things: room 39, black knife, white thread 39cm and an orange 79g. This time, the boss wanted to know the truth by all means possible. He spent a sleepless night, waiting for something to happen. After midnight, the same voices and noises started, this time louder and more indecipherable than the year before. Again, before leaving, the client paid his bill and left a large tip on the table for the bellboys. The smile didn’t leave his face. The boss started searching for the meaning of everything the client asked to have. Why did he ask room 39? why the white thread? why the black knife??? In fact, the boss didn’t arrive to any convincing answer to all these questions. The boss now was eagerly waiting for the month of March, the month in which the client showed up. To his surprise, on the first day of March, the same client showed up. He asked the same questions. Wanted to book the same room, wanted to have the same things as before. The boss again heard the same noises, this time more louder than before. In the morning, when the client was leaving the hotel, the boss apologized politely to the client and asked to know the secret behind the noises in the room. -”If I tell you the secret, do you promise to never reveal it to anyone else?” -”I promise I will never let anyone know”. -”Swear” -”I swear I won’t reveal your secret” So finally, the client revealed his secret to the boss. Unfortunately, the boss was a sincere person. Uptil now he hasn’t revealed his secret to anyone. When he does, I will let you know… ?

Jagadeesh Prasad Batchu · July 8, 2017 at 7:40 am

I’m a vegitarian
People used to ask me y I quit non veg
When ever I said the reson they used to laugh at me
But I won’t care
Everything living on the earth has a life and have family and wish to live a peace life
If anyone kills our loved one how we will feel or if any orphan died we feel sad
In such a way to satisfy my taste bud I don’t wanna kill any other creature
And I’m saying that I am not eating trees but I’m eating tge products of it

Horrid Queen · July 8, 2017 at 7:45 am

Am I the only person who has entered into the comment section just for good jokes??? ??

Ecstacy Tiamzon · July 8, 2017 at 7:58 am

There are difference between Vegetarian and Vegan. Vegetarian still eats dairy products and eggs while Vegan people are no longer eating any dairy products, meat, beef, chicken etc. Mostly its vegetables.

Kathryn Gourlay · July 8, 2017 at 8:12 am

vegetarians eat eggs, there is nothing wrong with that. Its you should never trust a vegan who eats eggs. Vegan is no animal products (Cheese, eggs, meat and so on) Vegetarian is just no meat (Sausages, Beef, Bacon and so on)

आदर्श राज यदुवंशी · July 8, 2017 at 8:19 am

Mee??

Umar Lawan · July 8, 2017 at 8:22 am

Dear Vegetarian!
If you’re trying to save animals, why not their Food? Why are you eating their food?

Nadia Alzoubi · July 8, 2017 at 12:32 pm

It’s vegetarian not vegan
Vegetarian can eat eggs , dairy product and honey…
Vegan don’t eat those things
And there are also raw vegans

Alisha Thapa Magar · July 8, 2017 at 2:49 pm

i am also vegeterain but i eat egg. i dont think it is bad. we arenot eating animals because they also have life not to call ourselves as vegeterain.we think too deep. #Sarcasm you are taking us negative 🙂