* Govt Job for 300+ Clerk *
* सरकारी नौकरी क्लर्क के लिए *

* Graduate Pass Can Apply *
* स्नातक पास लागू कर सकते हैं *

To Apply Click on the Link

High Court of Punjab & Haryana at Chandigarh Recruitment 2017– 350 Clerk

Get latest information about Govt jobs in India on all Central & State Govt jobs in India including 10th pass govt job and 12th pass Govt job.

Source Link

Ashi Ria · July 8, 2017 at 8:06 am

Did you know if cat crosses your path .. it means the cat is going somewhere

Naveen Cee Kay · July 8, 2017 at 8:06 am

A 70 year old man went for a Sperm Test. The Doctor gave him a bottle to collect sperm. The next day, the man came with the empty bottle & said he tried with his left hand then right hand. Then his wife tried with her left hand & right hand. Then his daughter-in-law tried with both hands & mouth. Then the neighbor’s wife & daughter tried the same way..but could not open the damn bottle.ߘπ

Len Saga Berido · July 8, 2017 at 8:07 am

I always wanted to be the first to comment, but there is no way. Who are these people who comment at the speed of light? What Internet do they use? What do they live for? Where they live? What do they eat?

Prakhar Yajawan · July 8, 2017 at 8:08 am

I always wanted to comment first but I never did this because people comment with speed of light.. I wonder what they do all the time and what they eat.. What internet they use use?

Patel Pratik · July 8, 2017 at 8:08 am

Jhonny and mia make people delete history
So they are ultralegends ?❤

Bibek Tamang · July 8, 2017 at 8:13 am

Legends don’t delete history. They know about Incognito Mode. ?

Kashish Athotra · July 8, 2017 at 8:19 am

Hurraaaaaayyy!!First to comment I wanna thank God for the opportunity to comment first. I also thank my mum and dad for bringing me into this world and also feeding me since infancy to grow to become the manI am now. Once again thank my parents for teaching me to be time conscious so I can be first in everything,evenin commenting. I thank my siblings for not letting me down in my quest to comment first. . I thank my teachers from nursery till level 400. Thanks for the discipline instilled in me. I thank my SHS headmistress very much. Thank you to my neighbors and the woman who sells akara at the junction. We made it. First to comment. Hurraaaayyy!!

Hiral Gautam · July 8, 2017 at 8:19 am

So u mean kids to legends.. All r male? ? and ultra legend are female ?

Mark Rhogie Garcia · July 8, 2017 at 8:20 am

I decided to make my password “incorrect” because if I type it in wrong, my computer will remind me, “Your password is incorrect.”

Wissam Saleh · July 8, 2017 at 8:56 am

Lets count to 100.000.000

just kidding but you are started to scroll faster than ferrari drive ???

Bianca Mae Subrino · July 8, 2017 at 9:01 am

I don’t know I f I should share this or not. If I share this, my family will definitely react.. It’s so hilarious

Arjun Das · July 8, 2017 at 9:05 am

ATTENTION ATTENTION ATTENTION!!! Ladies and gentlemen Boys and Girls Brothers and sisters Fathers and Mothers Uncles and aunties Nephews and nieces Doctors and nurses Neighbours and Colleagues Students and graduates. I really don’t have anything to say. Thanks for your attention…

Md Subhan · July 8, 2017 at 10:38 am

And Ultra Legends use Incognito Browsing.. Only Uc Browser users can Understand.. ?

Subeena Subedi · July 8, 2017 at 12:34 pm

Haha what about women ??

Nelly Ann Malicse · July 9, 2017 at 8:49 am

I’ve deleted all my private messages, does it mean I’m ultra legend????